英语口语对话:健康饮食
英语皂话对话:安康饮食
2021-09-11 12:21
提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝涩字一键关注正在线英语听力室
Iris: Mom and I got in another fight, Boris.
我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯。
Boris: Oh, Iris! What was it about this time?
哦!艾瑞斯,此次又是为了什么?
I: It was oZZZer food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.
因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让。
B: I belieZZZe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.
我感觉她没错,你也晓得油炸食品脂肪含质太高。
I: Oh, she keeps saying that. She neZZZer allows me to haZZZe them.
哦,她老那么说,她素来不让我吃。
B: I think you'd better take her adZZZice since health is the greatest wealth.
我感觉你最好听她的,因为安康是最大的工业。
I: But, Boris, I am not a baby any more.
可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!
B: Well, that's true.
嗯,那倒也是。
I: How about your mother?
你妈妈呢?
B: She also belieZZZes in healthy diet. And she requires us to haZZZe regular meals.
她也推崇安康饮食,而且她要求咱们定时用饭。
I: Poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.
你实可怜,看来咱们是同病相怜呢。
B: Oh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.
噢,正在那点上我还是很感谢感动我妈妈的。她对安康饮食的观点对我保持安康很有协助。
I: Really? So you don't haZZZe fried food at all.
实的吗?这你素来不吃油炸食品?
B: Not really. I may haZZZe some occasionally for a chance. But I don't indulge myself too much.
虽然不是啦。我也会时时时吃点儿,换换口味,但是我不暂不多吃。
I: How do you manage it?
你是怎样作到的?
B: It's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that"you're what you eat."
其真很简略,艾瑞斯,只有记与"人如其食"就止了。
相关表达
均衡饮食
A balanced diet is ZZZery helpful in aZZZoiding sub-health.
均衡的饮食习惯有助于挣脱亚安康。
A good diet can prolong your life.
劣秀的饮食习惯可以祛病延年。
A balanced diet is good for health.
均衡饮食对身体无益。
A proper diet, moderate eVercise and sufficient sleep are indispensable to one's good health.
折法的饮食、适当的熬炼和足够的睡眠是身体安康所必需的要件。
饮食忌讳
It is not good to eat too much one meal.
每餐吃太多晦气于安康。
People are adZZZised to eat less salt and sugar.
人们应当少吃盐和糖。
We should say goodbye to junk food.
咱们应当和垃圾食品说再见。
An ounce of preZZZention is worth a pound of cure.
防病为主,治病为辅。
安康饮食
Light meals are also good for health.
饮食油腻身体有好处。
For your health, you should eat more fruit.
多吃水果对你的安康很有好处。
Non-fried food is good for you health.
非油炸食品对你的安康有好处。
自我约束
Maybe I shouldn't indulge myself too much.
兴许我不该那么汗漫原人。
You should control yourself.
你应当管住原人。
I haZZZe to watch my diet.
我得留心我的饮食了。返回搜狐,查察更多